Friday, September 13, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Just in case you can't tell by my blog posts, I am very passionate about photography! You also might not know that I sell some of my favourite prints through an organization called Art For Conservation. AFC is really great organization which brings together two of my passions in one, lovely package: art and conservation ;-) Being a member of AFC means that when a piece of my art work sells, a portion of the profits is donated to a conservation charity of my choice. It's a win-win for everyone!

Over the last year, I have completely re-vamped my photography collection for sale, choosing with special care images that I love from my time living in Asia. From January 2012 I was living in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Sixteen months later, I made a move and am now enjoying living in a suburb of Seoul, South Korea.

As I mentioned, a portion of my profits are donated to a conservation charity of my choice. In addition to photography, I have a deep love for the ocean, beaches and surfing. Therefore, my chosen organization to donate to is the Surfrider Foundation. Surfrider is an organization dedicated to protecting our world's beautiful beaches and oceans! You can read more about the organization and what they do here.

If you're as awesome as I think you are and want to help out the Surfrider Foundation (and a starving artist!), you can buy works from my collection with Art For Conservation here!

These are the photographs that are available so far - please note: The watermark will NOT show on purchased images. I hope you enjoy them! Love Art. Be Green :-)

 
From Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul, South Korea

Seoul Rooftops

From Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul, South Korea

Palace Door

From Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia

Angkor Wat

From Wat Srisuphan, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Buddha Hand

From Angkor Wat, Siam Reap, Cambodia

Dragonfly Sunset

From Chiang Mai, Thailand (available from September 20.2013)

Golden Buddha Hand

From Chiang Mai , Thailand

Loi Krathong

From Wat Pan Tao, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Pan Tao Buddha

From the Royal Flora, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Pink Frangi's

From the Royal Flora, Chiang Mai, Thailand

White Frangi's

From Wat Phra Singh, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Temple Carving

Just a note, my prints are only available on either Hahnemuhle Bamboo paper (for colour prints) or Premier Art Fine Smooth paper (for black and white/sepia prints).  I don't offer prints on canvas as they are not as high quality and do not last as long.

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment